BackLED RGBW Plus G2
- Ansluten med flexibla kablar
- Särskild robust inkapsling
- Dimbar med pulsbreddsmodulering (PWM)
- Enkel montering med M3 skruvar
- Bred palett färgblandning (i samband med ljusstyrningssystem)
- Likformig bakgrundsbelysning av stora ytor, tack vare extremt vidvinkeloptik
- Enkel anslutning med öppna kabeländar
- 5 års garanti
- Flera typer av OPTOTRONIC 24 V elektroniska drivdon tillgängliga
- BoxLED monteringsprofil BX-MP
|154 lm||2.84 W||54 lm/W|
Mer information om produktfamiljen
- Special-purpose and decorative lighting applications
- Dynamiskfärg bakbelysning
- Dynamisk stämningsbelysning
- Permanent användning utomhus i inkapslade ljuslådor eller skyltbokstäver
Referenser / Länkar
For more information on the multi-level guarantee and the terms and conditions of the guarantee visit www.osram.com/system-guarantee
- This product is considered to be a "containing product" in the sense of Regulations (EU) 2019/2020 and (EU) 2019/2015.
- Tolerances of the reported values, are according to LED Modules Performance standard IEC/EN 62717.
- In general, the replacement of the contained light sources without permanent damage to the product with the use of common available tools is possible in the final application when they can be dismantled from the installation environment and substituted for the necessary number of light sources restoring its full electrical/mechanical/thermal/optical functionality by means of a professional installer.
- Dismantling of light sources from containing products at end of life: Containing products with light sources which are scalable in length can be cut to the length of the contained light source and if applicable mechanically detached from protective and/or optical covers. Containing products shall be separated from building material and/or from other additional mounting accessories by means of a professional installer.
Separate control gear and light sources must be disposed of at certified disposal companies in accordance with Directive 2012/19/EU (WEEE) in the EU and with Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2013 in the UK. For this purpose, collection points for recycling centres and take-back systems (CRSO) are available from retailers or private disposal companies, which accept separate control gear and light sources free of charge. In this way, raw materials are conserved and materials are recycled.