The well-established OSLON® Square platform offers the same footprint and viewing angle, along with better performance and specifications. For example, the key parameters are binned at high temperature, closer to the real application conditions. Luminaire manufacturers and other suppliers can benefit from very stable light output at different temperatures, very low thermal resistance and long lifetime in existing designs. Very good values for the maximum junction temperature, maximum forward current and maximum de-rating limits are important benefits.
NEWcomer OSLON® Square Uniform delivers superior color uniformity with the latest technological advances for CRI90. Uneven light conversion at different angles are a thing of the past. Ideally suited for ceiling and wall wash applications, you can reach superior Color-over-Angle performance using the OSLON® Square Uniform. Now available in CRI90, 2700 – 4000K.
OSLON® Square – the most compact high-power LED with well-known superior robustness, high reliability, long lifetime and very low thermal resistance. The OSLON® Square family is designed for professional outdoor and indoor lighting, based on different color rendering. The key parameters are binned at high temperature which is closer to the real application conditions of our customers.
- Ultra compact footprint (3 mm × 3 mm) for high-density arrays to simplify circuit designs
- Available with CRI 70, 80, 90
- Wide range of CCT selection
- Binned at 85 °C
- Very low thermal resistance
- Superior robustness and long lifetime
- Extendable range of current driving condition
- Horticulture colors
- Best color over angle in the industry
- Street lighting
- Tunnel lighting
- Path lighting
- Architectural lighting
- Horticulture Lighting
- Low bay, high bay
- Professional indoor retail lighting
- Professional indoor museum lighting